I haven’t posted here in ages. My apologies!
So what are my excuses?
- March is the start of the new school year in Korea, and the day job has been keeping me super, super busy.
- Over the last two months I’ve been sick five different times.
- The weather’s finally getting warmer, so when I do have free time, I want to go on bicycle adventures!
Is that all?
No! Here’s what else has been taking up my time:
My next book is in the hands of beta readers!
This means that first I…
- finished my revisions,
- created the e-book cover,
- created the e-book,
- designed the print book’s interior layout,
- calculated the book’s spine width based on the final number of print book pages,
- designed the print book’s cover,
- ordered a proof shipped to me (which hasn’t gotten here yet – one of the downsides of living overseas),
- sent a proof to be analyzed by my exceptionally meticulous proofreader/format-error-finder,
- sent other versions to other awesome readers, and
- am bettering my book using their feedback.
If it passes inspection, expect to see more updates on it soon!
I Also Have Some Great News About Hunger Is the Best Sauce
For those of you who have been waiting for Hunger Is the Best Sauce to be released on other platforms beyond Amazon, I’m happy to announce that it is now available on Kobo, iBooks, Nook, and other platforms. Visit its page here to find some handy links, or search for it at your favorite e-book retailer.
But wait! There’s more!
The Inventor’s Slave will be FREE* on Amazon on the following dates:
- Saturday, April 15th, 2017
- Sunday, April 16th, 2017 (Happy Easter!)
- Monday, April 17th, 2017
- Friday, April 21st, 2017
- Saturday, April 22nd, 2017
So I’m sorry I’ve been such a slacker about blogging…but I hope that this makes up for it somewhat. Have an awesome weekend!
*E-book version only.